vrijdag 29 april 2011

For Helene

Tag:


'The roof', 2011, oil on canvas, 90x110cm

Comment:


Hope you don't mind, but I don't have a pseudonym for you. So, this is the painting I've been working on for the past few nights, Helene. It's part of the serie Delirium, which I intend to show as a virtual exhibition with short films, pictures and writings, here on the blog. Maybe, one day you can see these paintings in an actual exhibition space, but for this project, I feel I have to keep it to myself, in my studio. I'm o.k., but I can't seem to get any sleep. Also, I'm listening to a lot of electro music, trance.. Have you tried the new album of The Subs yet, Decontrol, it's really really good. I bet you know some crazy dance moves that go along with it. Oh, and the song Airbrushed by Anamanaguchi. Take care. Love, Christian

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten